The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification of the National Defence Academy (NDA), Naval Academy (NA), or UPSC NDA, NA 2 on their website – upsc.gov.in. The online registration process for UPSC NDA, NA 2 2022 is underway, and the last date to apply is June 7, 2022. The date of withdrawal of online applications will be from June 14, 2022, to June 20, 2022, till 6 PM.
The UPSC NDA, NA 2 2022 exam for admission to the Army, Navy, and Air Force of the NDA for the 150th course and the 112th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) will be conducted on September 4, 2022. The course commences on July 2, 2023.
National Defence Academy:
- Army – 208 (including 10 for female candidates)
- Navy – 42 (including 03 for female candidates)
- Flying – 92 (including 02 for female candidates)
- Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 (including 02 for female candidates)
- Ground Duties (Non-Tech) – 10 (including 02 for female candidates)
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 30 (for male candidates only)
- National Defence Academy – Army – Class 12 pass (of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University).
- National Defence Academy – Air Force and Naval Wings, and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy – 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University).
Those appearing for the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also appear for the exam.
MUST READ: Edtech Firm Vedantu Lays off 424 Employees Due to Financial Constraints
How to Apply?
- Log on to the website — upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on, ‘National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2022’ on the homepage.
- Click on Part I Registration, and fill out the form.
- In the Part II Registration, upload your documents and pay the fees.
- Click on the submit button.
On successful completion of the process, the candidates will receive an auto-generated email message on their registered email-id. If you don’t receive an email, please check & ensure that submission of Part II of the Application is complete.
Link to apply directly for UPSC NDA, NA 2 2022
Last date of application – June 7, 2022
Application withdrawal date – June 14, 2022 – June 20, 2022
Exam date – September 4, 2022
NDA results will appear on the official website. Those who qualify for the written exam will have to appear for the SSB interview.
Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER.