Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow, released the UP Police admit cards on May 18th, 2022. Candidates who have appeared and qualified for the UP Police Sub Inspector/ Assistant Sub-Inspector (SI/ ASI) competition can download their admit card from the official website – uppbpb.gov.in.
The SI/ ASI admit card 2022 is for the Physical Standard Test (PST) for the shortlisted candidates. Over 4,000 candidates have been shortlisted for SI/ ASI recruitment in the UP police. Candidates clearing the PST/ PET be eligible for final selection.
Candidates need to note that the Physical Standard Test will be held from May 20, 2022 to May 23,2022. The shortlisted candidates will have different dates and venues for their tests. The candidates need to download the admit card and check the details of their date and venue.
MUST READ: UPSC NDA, NA 2 Notification Out – Check the Details and Apply Here
How to Download the UP Police SI/ ASI Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board – uppbpb.gov.in.
- Click the link on the homepage that reads – ‘Link to download admit card for scrutiny of records and physical standard test.’
- Login with your registration number and date of birth.
- You can see your UP Police SI/ ASI admit card for PET/ PST on your screen.
- Download the admit card and print a copy for future references.
The Link to Download the Admit Card
Direct link to download – UP Police Admit Card for PET/ PST of SI, ASI
Candidates shall have to carry a copy of the admit card to the venue of PST. Candidates without the document may not be allowed to appear for the test. You may also carry a valid photo identity proof for the PST round.
Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER.