CBSE 10th and 12th results 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education may announce class 10th and 12th term 2 results 2022 soon. The exact date will be announced soon on the CBSE’s official portal and students will be able to see their term 2 results on CBSE’s portal ‘cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in‘ .
Must read: https://english.dnpeducation.com/delhi-govt-schools-soon-cctv-cameras-to-be-installed-live-feed-to-be-shared-with-parents/8637/
See how to get rectification done during the error in the mark sheet?
Step 1: Take the application form from cbse.nic.in, you can also get the form from the school.
Step 2: Fill out the application form carefully.
Step 3: Submit all the required documents together, After this, verify all the documents from the school.
CBSE official website to check the board results
- Pariksha Sangam portal (parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in)
- CBSE results.nic.in
Must read: https://english.dnpeducation.com/up-basic-education-department-to-perform-students-verification/8525/
CBSE Results 2022: Steps to download mark sheet
- Visit the official websites- cbse.gov.in, cbsesults.nic.in
- Click on Class 10, 12 result link
- Enter registration number/ roll number
- Class 10, 12 results 2022 will appear on the screen
- Download the 10th, and 12th scorecards, and take a printout
Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER.