Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for fresh admissions for the July 2023 academic year. Prospective students now have an additional 10 days to register for IGNOU’s July 2023 programs, with the deadline set for October 20. The application process can be completed on the official IGNOU website, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
Exceptions to the Extension
It’s important to note that this deadline extension applies to all online distance learning and online mode programs offered by IGNOU, excluding certificate programs.
How to Fill the IGNOU Fresh Admission Form 2023
- Visit the official website at ignou.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Register Online’ and then ‘Fresh Admissions.’
- Choose the ‘New Registrations’ tab.
- Complete all necessary registration details.
- Create a ‘Username’ and ‘Password.’
- Fill in all required information and submit.
- Use the login details received via email and phone number to log in and complete the required details.
- Select the program you wish to study.
- Submit the IGNOU registration form.
Extension for Re-Registration
IGNOU has also extended the last date for re-registration of all programs offered in the open and distance learning (ODL) and online modes for the July 2023 session until October 20, with a late fee of Rs 200.