The State Bank of India (SBI) has granted an extension for applications to the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Recruitment 2023. Aspiring candidates now have until October 21, 2023, to submit their applications for 439 managerial positions. These applications can be conveniently completed online via SBI’s official website, sbi.co.in.
Expanding Opportunities for Managerial Roles
Originally scheduled to conclude on October 6, 2023, the application window for this recruitment drive has been lengthened, providing prospective applicants with more time to apply. The online examination for these positions is anticipated to take place in either December 2023 or January 2024.
How to Apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2023
To apply for these positions, candidates can adhere to these straightforward steps:
- Navigate to the official SBI website, sbi.co.in.
- Select the “Careers” section on the website’s homepage.
- You will be directed to a new page where the application link for SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 can be found.
- Access the link and proceed with the registration process.
- Complete the application form and make the requisite payment for application fees.
- After submission, remember to download a copy of the application for future reference.
Application Fees and Payment
For General/OBC/EWS candidates, the application fees and intimation charges total ₹750/-. Notably, there are no fees for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. Payment can be made using various methods, including Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, and more. Candidates are advised to follow the on-screen instructions for online payment, and any associated transaction charges will be the responsibility of the applicants.
For comprehensive details, candidates are encouraged to visit the official SBI website.