India’s first AI School: In the last 5 years, AI has taken the world by storm with its problem-solving abilities. The introduction of revolutionary technologies like chat gpt, has changed the dynamic of most industries in the world from education to business. However, education has been taken to the next level in India by the introduction of the first-ever AI school in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
India’s first AI School
The Santhigiri Vidyabhavan Senior Secondary School, situated in Koliyakode, Thiruvananthapuram, utilizes the latest AI tools. Deemed to be India’s first-ever AI school, this groundbreaking moment was inaugurated by the Indian president, Ram Nath Kovind on August 22, 2023. Moreover, It was launched as a result of a partnership between iLearning Engines USA and Vedhik eSchool. Along with this, it makes use of the latest in AI, such as Machine Learning, Big Data, and Data Analysis, and incorporates that into various aspects of education, improving the overall teaching and learning experience. It provides numerous tools, resources, and guidance to the students, promising a better educational result. Furthermore, the education provided is based on the 2020 launched, National Education Policy.
This AI school offers many features that set it apart from other schools.
- It uses AI’s assistance in many departments such as , generating exams and tests
- It provides support to the students for their holistic development which involves, public speaking, good manners and feelings.
- It also provides aid for exam preperation by giving valuable tips and tricks on remembering concepts, improving general mathematical and English skills, writing skills and so on.
- Along with this, it prepares the students for their future by teaching them how to ace interviews and helping them choose universities and the appropriate scholarships. Additionally, it also helps students prepare for important examinations such as IELTS, JEE, NEET, and GMAT.
- Although technology-forward, it is still reasonably priced, providing resources in an affordable price on the school website
- Moreover, it also assists students with their schoolworks, assignments or competitions.