TS PGCET, TS ED CET 2022: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education, TSCHE has extended the last date to apply for TS PGCET and TS ED CET exams 2022. The candidates who have not applied yet, can apply for the TS PGCET and TS ED CET exams 2022 till June 30 on the official website – tsche.ac.in. Alternatively, simple and easy steps of how to apply online has also been provided below for candidates’ reference.
Graduate level Pharm-D.TS Ed. CET exam 2022 is held for candidates who wish to take admission into the two-year B.Ed regular Course at various colleges in Telangana state.
TS PGCET 2022 exam is held for candidates who want to take admission in regular Post Graduate Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, and Pharmacy. Osmania University will administer these entrance tests on behalf of TSCHE, the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Also read: NEET UG Latest Update: Aspirants To Get Extra 20 Minutes Time To Attempt Questions
Check important dates here
- The TSCHE will conduct the Telangana Ed CET exam 2022 on July 26 and July 27, 2022
- The TS PGCET 2022 is scheduled to be conducted between July 29 and August 1, 2022
TS PGCET 2022: Here is how to apply online
Step 1: Visit the official websites – pgcet.tsche.ac.in
Step 2: Pay the application feeS
tep 3: Fill in the application form and upload all the required documents
Step 4: Download the confirmation page for future references.
TS EDCET Registration: Here’s how to apply for TS EDCET 2022
- Step 1: To apply for TS EDCET candidates need to visit the official website edcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Step 2: Then, under the application tab, click on the fee payment link.
- Step 3: Pay the application fee and check your payment status.
- Step 4: Log in with your payment reference ID and other details to fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Take out a printout of the application form for the future.
Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER.