How to Download DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2022: If you have applied for Grade 4 posts of Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Assam (DHSFW), then this news is of your use.
Actually, DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2022 has been released. You can download your admit card for the exam by visiting the official website of DHSFW at dhsfw.assam.gov.in.
The written examination for Grade 4 posts will be held on June 19, 2022. Right now the roll number for this written examination has been issued. Interview will be conducted after the written test. Merit will be drawn by combining the marks of interview and written test and the selected candidates will be announced.
How to download admit card
You can download the admit card issued for this exam online sitting at home. The admit card is also available at dme.assam.gov.in, dhs.assam.gov.in, dhsfw.assam.gov.in.
You just have to follow these steps
- First of all go to the official site of DME Assam dme.assam.gov.in.
- After this, you will see the option of Admit Card for Grade 4 Posts on the home page.
- You have to go here and click.
- On clicking, a new page will open, where the admit card link has to be clicked.
- After this you will be asked to enter the candidate’s login ID on that page.
- Submit by entering login id and password.
- After this your admit card will start downloading.
- After downloading the admit card, keep both the original and duplicate cards with you.
- After downloading the admit card, check it thoroughly. If your name, father’s name, class or any other deficiency is seen in it, then complain about it immediately, so that the problem can be resolved in time.
Another thing that you should keep in mind is that you must carry the admit card to the exam centre. Without this, entry will not be available at the centre.