IIT JAM 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati has announced the fourth admission list for the Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2023. Admission to postgraduate programmes at various IITs is granted by the IIT JAM test. For more than 2,000 places in the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs), the IIT JAM scores are also taken into account. Visitors to the official website, jam.iitg.ac.in, who have applied for admission may view the list. Candidates who made the fourth admission list must pay their seat reservation fee online by July 10 to reserve their seats. Those who opted to cancel their admission will get their money back before August 15.
How to check IIT JAM 2023 4th admission list?
- Visit the official website of IIT jam – jam.iitg.ac.in
- Click on the link ‘JOAPS 2023: Candidate portal”
- Candidates will be redirected to another portal
- Login with an email ID or enrolment ID or registration number and password
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
Candidates must select one of the following options:
- The candidate who selects “Accept and Freeze” agrees to take the provided seat and declines to upgrade to a better preference in the following rounds.
- The candidate who selects “Accept with Upgrade” agrees to take the offered seat but hopes to advance to a better choice in the next rounds.
- The candidate who selects “Reject and Quit” rejects the offered seat and decides not to move forward with the admissions process. The candidates will receive a One Time Password (OTP) for this option on their registered mobile number which they must input to confirm the choice.