How To Check Maharashtra State Board Result
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will release the results of class 10th examination tomorrow that is on June 17. The board will declare the results of the examination at 1 pm.
Maharashtra Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad has given information about the date and time of release of exam results by tweeting. The results of the examination will be released by the board in a press conference. The board will release the result of the exam online.
Students will be able to check their results by visiting the official website of Maharashtra Board, mahresult.nic.in.
Students are requested to keep their admit card ready. They will be able to check their result only with the help of exam roll number and date of birth given in the admit card.
The results of Maharashtra Board’s class 12th examinations have already been released. A total of 94.22 percent students passed in class 12th.
Students should note that in order to pass the class 12th examination, they have to secure at least 33 percent marks. If the student fails in any one or two subjects, then the compartment examination will be organized for them by the board. However, students who fail in more than two subjects will have to repeat the whole year.
You can see the result like this
- Students first go to the official website of Maharashtra Board, mahresult.nic.in.
- After this click on the link “Maharashtra Board Class 10th Result 2022” given on the home page.
- Now enter your roll number and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Your result will appear on your screen.
- You must download and print a copy of your result and keep it with you for future reference.