Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

CBSE Result 2022 Class 12th live: class 12th pass percentage drops to 92.71 per cent

CBSE Result 2022 Class 12th live: Results for class 12th term 2 board exams were released today at 2:00 pm. the overall pass percentage for this year was recorded at 92.71%. For this year, class 12th results saw a dip of 6.66% in overall percentage as compared to the previous year. Last year, the Central Board of Secondary Education recorded a pass percentage of 99.37%.

In CBSE 2022 results, girls outshined boys by 3.29% with the pass percentage of 94.54% whereas the total pass per cent for boys is recorded at 91.25%.

Across the nation, 33,432 students have successfully achieved 95% and even more than that for class 12th term 2 board examination. 1,34,797 students were able to score 90% and 67,743 students have been placed in compartment as well.

Must read: Sisodia writes to UPSC to recruit principals who can motivate teachers

30% weightage was given to the CBSE class 12th term 1 examination and 70% for term 2 exams. Region-wise, the highest pass percentage has been recorded at 98.83% in Trivandrum. Whereas, Prayagraj recorded the lowest pass percentage at 83.71%.

CBSE Board results: Here is how to download results via DIGILOCKER

– As students are aware, CBSE Classes 10 and 12 results will also be released on the DigiLocker.

– Students, however, would require a PIN to access their CBSE results and mark sheet as well as the migration certificate, etc

– CBSE has uploaded the file with student PINs to CBSE’s Pareeksha Sangam

Must read: ISC class 12th result 2022: result to be announced by July 25, see here!

CBSE official website to check the board results

See how to get rectification done during the error in the mark sheet?

Step 1: Take the application form from cbse.nic.in, you can also get the form from the school.

Step 2: Fill out the application form carefully.

Step 3: Submit all the required documents together, After this, verify all the documents from the school.

Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM, and TWITTER.

Show CommentsClose Comments

Leave a comment

Subtitle

Subscribe to Free Weekly Articles

Some description text for this item

DNP EDUCATION ©. All Rights Reserved.