BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card 2022 – Date, Time, and Link to Download
BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission is preparing to hold a written examination for the position of Head Master. The exam is to be held on 25th June 2022. All registered students are eagerly awaiting the release of the BPSC Head Teacher Hall Ticket as the examination date approaches. Aspirants should be aware that the authorities have yet to provide any information regarding the release date of the Bihar Head Teacher Admit Card, but given the exam date, they should expect it soon.
Candidates will be able to download their admission cards from the Bihar Public Service Commission’s official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Students can find information about the BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card, such as how to download it, what documents to bring, and so on, in the following post.
BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card 2022
The BPSC Admit Card will only be available online. Candidates will not receive their Head Teacher Admit Card in the mail. The BPSC 2022 admit card is released at least one week before the exam, therefore it could be released in the third week of June 2022. The applicants must bring their Bihar Head Master hall ticket to the exam because the authority would not allow anyone to appear for the exam without it.
The officials are currently recruiting for the year 2022. In this article, there is a direct link to get the Head Teacher admission card, which will be activated soon. To avoid any last-minute complications, all applicants must download it before the deadline.
|Name of the Officials||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Head Master|
|Exam Date||25th June 2022|
|Bihar Admit Card Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
|Hall Ticket Availability Status||To be released|
Must read: ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification
Head Master Admit Card Details
The applicants must double check all of the information stated on the बिहार मुख्य शिक्षक प्रवेश पत्र. If the Bihar Head Teacher 2022 Admit Card contains an error, they must inform the appropriate authority. Also, request that the information be corrected and that a new hall ticket be sent. The following is a list of the information that may be seen मुख्य शिक्षक on the admit card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Authority name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Venue of the Exam
- Examination Date and Timing
- Reporting Time
- Name of the Post
- Signature of the Authority
- Photograph of the candidate
- Applicant’s Signature
- Instruction for exam
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Head Teacher Examination Scheme
The exam scheme for the written exam is as follows:
- The paper will contain 150 questions.
- The question will be multiple-choice, and applicants must choose the proper response.
- General studies will account for 75 points, while D.El.Ed will account for the remaining 75 points.
- There will be one mark for each question in the exam.
- In the exam, there will be negative markings.
- A 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
- The written examination will last two hours.
How students can get a copy of my BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card?
The steps to obtain the Bihar BPSC 2022 Admit Card are as follows:
- Go to the official portal of the Bihar Public Service Commission. (https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/)
- The home page of the portal will be open on the screen.
- Scroll down the home page and find the respective link to download the BPSC admit card.
- Post finding the link, tap on it and a new page will open on the screen.
- Now, enter all the details asked on it carefully and submit them.
- Finally, the Head Teacher Admit Card will open. Check all the details imprinted on it.
- Download it and also take a printout for the written exam.
Documents to Carry at the Exam Hall
Applicants will be required to provide certain documents to the exam centre. No candidates will be allowed to take the exam unless they have those documents. As a result, candidates must bring their BPSC मुख्य शिक्षक admission card as well as any government-approved Photo Id Proof:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- College/ School Id
- Driving License, etc.
|BPSC Portal Link||Click Here|
|BPSC Admit Card Link||To be Updated|
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|